* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for Enterprise Architect in Telco space.
* Global Organization
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate Enterprise Architect in Telco background.
They require an Enterprise Architect to create an overview of their assets, IT processes, business development strategies and other internal functions to establish and implement changes that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion. You will prepare one or more architectural models for each aspect of the job and cooperate with our XLT to establish baselines and benchmarks.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
key responsibilities and performance indicators of this role:
* Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture.
* Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
* Conducts and actively participates in meetings related to the designated projects, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
* Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to align strategies with business needs.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Good Experience on Enterprise Architecture, Systems Architecture and System Design
* Experience in Telco Environment
* Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills.
* Critical Analysis and Decision making Capability
* Good to have Certification in one of TOGAF/ ITIL/ tmForum
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.