|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2022 18:30|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with 24 months extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Enterprise Architect to lead the Architecture practice.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Provide Architectural leadership through the provision of technical advice to influence decisions, resolve and provide solutions to business issues consistent with architectural standards and evaluate options for solutions and services.
- develop technology solutions and facilitate the mapping of business requirements to systems and technical standards to ensure alignment of organisational business strategies, and Information System's technology future state, plan, and standards.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Architects to define and design technology solutions that assist the business to meet their business objectives whilst ensuring alignment to architectural specifications.
- Demonstrate experience in building ICT roadmaps, including development of decommissioning plans.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's