- Enterprise Architect
- Permanent Role
- Annual salary up to $200K
- NSW Government
The Enterprise Architect will play a critical role in strategy, governance and implementation for a leading NSW Government agency. This role aligns to a $50 Billion + plan including innovative future projects and technologies over the next 25 years.
You will be:
- Providing high-level strategic advice and develop financial and business case models to assess technologies.
- Responsible for governance architecture and uplift of the overall function and effectiveness.
- Develop ICT architectures, standards and models that support the implementation for the organisation.
- Champion in change who can bring new operating model and new technologies in place.
- Experience in leading a large transformation program.
- Experience in setting or participation in governance forums.
Ideally, we are looking for an Enterprise Architect but we'll also consider an experienced Solution Architect who wants to step up into an Enterprise Architect role and has a great attitude to learn. Attitude is a key here.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Reference S52)