Enterprise Security Architect
|Job Title:||Enterprise Security Architect|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 13:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Security Architect who can do the following:
• Develop and manage the Enterprise Security Architecture, Security Reference Architectures, Security Patterns and Security Strategies
• Responsible for the development and communication security frameworks, target state reference architectures, strategies and business processes
• Work with peers and architects to document and maintain, the baseline security controls across all environments
• Collaborate and communicate across the security teams to align practices, techniques and methods.
• Provide reporting and documentation to support the Security Group reporting requirements
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Extensive experience in security industry-management systems design, implementation and/or consulting
• Ability to work with ambiguity, presenting outcomes in business language with business context
• Awareness of architecture standards such as TOGAF, SABSA, eTOM
• Fully conversant with ISO27000 Security Standards and/or PSPF/ISM
• Working experience with risk management frameworks such as OpenFAIR
• Knowledge and experience working with technology controls across a broad range of technologies including applications, infrastructure, networking systems and cloud services
• Business case development and a track record of adoption of solutions relevant to business risk budget
• Understanding of key processes (including integration into IT and Network systems, Agile and ITIL)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on RosannaC@finxl.com.au or click the apply button.