- Start ASAP | Canberra Location | 9 Positions
- 12 month contract with 24 months possible extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 9 x Enterprise Solution Architects to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Proven high level experience as an Enterprise Architect in large and complex organisation like Defence;
- Ability to design for appropriate quality in context balancing current and future needs;
- Appropriately skilled and/or certified with knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in various business applications and technologies (like: SAP HANA, Pega, Microsoft Azure and Office365, information life cycle, governance, security, auditing & monitoring, archiving);
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of technical documentation and system development;
- Define and establish modern enterprise application design patterns and practices;
- Demonstrated ability to lead the integration solution designs and work with multiple teams to deliver the outcomes;
- Proven high level experience as an architect in the provision of solutions within large and complex, enterprise environments;
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements leveraging existing capabilities and patterns by gaining an understanding of existing legacy systems;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of architecture artefacts, technical documentation and system design;
- Ability to foster and contribute alignment with approved Whole of Government Initiatives; and
- Proven ability in developing architectures to support the deployment of:
- SAP, Pega, Microsoft Azure & Office365, Data Warehouse systems; or
- Cloud native systems; or
- Platforms that support either of the above; or
- Legacy transformation; or
- Artificial Intelligence; or
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.