|Job Title:||Environment Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lynsie Capp|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 19:10|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager this position - will see you will play a proactive role in providing continuous process improvement, simplification to the Technology, Payments and Projects division including management and operational oversight of the new core banking system and IT environment.
- Implementing Environment solutions for projects in a dynamic corporate environment;
- Communicating and collaborating with project and technical teams on Environment requirements, delivery and support;
- Delivering and Maintaining Environment Management Plans, Bookings, Access Details and Schedules for Projects;
- Working with Environment Team on Technical Environment Delivery Solutions;
- Troubleshooting, managing and tracking Environment Incidents & Service...
- Managing and controlling software package deliveries to multiple environments which encompasses non-production and production
- Contribute to high level design as per Westpac standard guidelines within the hardware and software framework
- Comprehensive understanding of DevOps technologies and processes to enable and maintain environments
- Comprehensive understanding of application and integration layer i.e. web server, java server, ELK servers, batch and API integration
- Comprehensive understanding of infrastructure components to support application i.e. topologies, load balancers, DNS, certificates, firewall rules
- Development and maintenance of operational and system documentation (i.e. support handbook, disaster recovery plan)
- Development of implementation plan to support minor and major releases
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting issues raised during deployment and test execution cycles
- Partner and vendor management both onshore and offshore
- Effective risk management and compliance; Identify any critical service delivery vulnerabilities and operational risks in the operational IT services
Apply now for consideration.
Job Code S39
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's