ERP Solution Architect
|Job Title:||ERP Solution Architect|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 19:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an ERP Solution Architect here in Canberra who can design the solution architecture that will enable business outcomes and meet functional and non-functional business requirements, including: End state ERP architecture, Remediation and interim solution architecture, including integration of multiple ERP solutions and migration from one ERP solution to another, etc.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Skills and experience in provisioning solution and integration architecture for Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Experience with the planning and delivery of migrating and integrating multiple technologies and platforms, including at least two of the following ERP products: Aurion, TechnologyOne, and SAP.
- Highly effective communication skills and in particular an ability to explain complex architectural issues and concepts to IT management and/or senior business stakeholders.
- Ability to document, design and write reports, options papers etc. at both technical and non-technical levels.
- Good understanding of technology trends and their applicability (Desirable).
- Cloud and security infrastructure experience (Desirable)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's