|Job Title:||EUC Architect|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:04|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a EUC Architect to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• EUC Architecture experience
• Experience working in a Citrix environment
• Experience building applications for, and deploying to, public & private cloud infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting of issues in relation to VMware SSO domains and PSCs.
• Scripting (automation/reporting) against VMware, SQL, hardware.
• Experience in public, private & hybrid cloud infrastructure & cost/benefit analysis.
Solid VMware vCenter 6.x and ESXi 6.x experience in relation to the following:
• Administration and configuration of vCenter, hosts and virtual machines.
• Troubleshooting of issues with vCenter, hosts and virtual machines.
• Hardware configuration, troubleshooting and patching/updating (Dell and IBM blades).
• VMware patching (Update Manager).
• Experience in VM and host performance statistics, for troubleshooting of issues
• Experience with vendors for collecting logs, logging support calls, etc.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.