We have a current opportunity for an EUC Engineer to work for one of Australia's Largest Superannuation funds. This role is based in their Sydney office in the city. The position will be an initial 4 month contract to be converted to a permanent position.
Providing effective Level 2 technical support and timely resolution of IT incidents and requests. This role provides training and backup support to the Service Centre team as required. As sole EUC Engineer in Sydney you should be experienced and confident with supporting C level stakeholders. You will have support from the Melbourne based team.
- Demonstrated experience in an End User Support role
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and Microsoft Office Suite including M365 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, DNS, Group Policy and Mac OS
- Experience with SCCM software
- Experience with printer technologies and applications
- Experience with audio visual and video conferencing technologies
- Understanding of Network Technologies
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online now - or for more information please contact Jayd Venters on (02)82436807