- 18 month contract
- Australian Citizen with NV2 clearance
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve customers' experience, software development goals and use of technology.
The key responsibilities required:
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
The key skills required:
- 2+ years of Deep understanding in Exchange architecture experience.
- Deep troubleshooting skills with Exchange
- 2+ years' experience with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Design, administration and/or support experience with Exchange On-Premises and Exchange Online environments
- Experience with Migrations from Exchange On Premises to Exchange Online
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.