|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 13:53|
- Immediate start
- 6 months contract
- Minimum Baseline clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage for a motivated Executive Assistant with good administrative, project management and communication skills and you will work directly with high-level executives in this role.
- Phone enquires and emails for multiple Executives - including triaging emails and drafting emails
- Diary appointments for multiple delegates
- Office requirements, including stationery and liaising with department's corporate areas, eg the Property team on car parking and pass arrangements
- On-boarding and off-boarding requirements for taskforce staff
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Chair
- Record-keeping and filing
- Invoicing and payment of subscriptions
- Travel bookings and reconciliation
- Meeting rooms and office set up, as well as escorting delegates
- General administration and assistance around the office
To be successful in this role:
- Coordinating and supporting stakeholder engagement activities
- Managing competing priorities
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's