FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Facilities Engineer who has experience across Data Centres and Telecommunications.
- Facility design and planning skills
- Understanding of power systems, fuses, circuit breakers
- Knowledge of Relevant Australian and industry Standards, such as: ANSI, ETSI, AS 3000, 3008, 3015 AS 62368
- Ability to draw floor plans and rack elevations to scale
- Understanding of total cost of ownership and technological option comparison based on it
- Subject matter expertise in cable management and reticulation
- Solid understanding of spatial separation and physical diversity requirements and design
- Hands-on experience with installation of telecommunications equipment
- Business requirement analysis, synthesis and application to solutions
- Ability to create generic, "cookie cutter" solutions that answer current business requirements and can be deployed on a large scale
- Very good understanding of the design and architectural principles for the highly available Data Centre infrastructure
- Technical writing and engineering documentation
- Hands experience with fibre optics cable installation and termination
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.