Technical Specialist - copper network
|Job Title:||Technical Specialist - copper network|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 17:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Specialist - copper network.
• Analysing copper extension and rehabilitation of the copper network associated with the FTTN network
• Planning and designing copper and fibre network
• Review cabeling work on copper network
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 8+ years’ experience in Telecommunications and field work
• Strong background in networks specifically in the assurance of a telecommunications network with access through fibre, copper, coaxial, radio and satellite
• Strong experience in copper access networks and field work practices along with quality standards which includes testing and joint and cable installation and maintenance techniques
• Hands-on experience with Ticket Management
• Good understanding of Service Assurance (SA)
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.