Financial Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 13:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Analyst.
• Monitor the performance of the Copper Rehabilitation function
• Track of IOP spend vs budget
• Operate the validation process for invoice claims
• Prepare reports and consolidate data
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 8+ years’ experience in Telecommunications environment
• Strong MS Office skills (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience working within Copper Rehabilitation or Network Optimisation
• Proven financial understanding
• Experience with tracking costs and budgets
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's