|Job Title:||Firewall Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lynsie Capp|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2022 13:29|
A Position exists for a Senior Infra Tech Lead ( it's a teach lead role ) to join high profile NPP Major Core Transformation Project.
Domain - Core Security Infrastructure ( Firewalls, IPS, Proxies , NSX-T/V)
Role - 100 % Project -Build and implementation but also supporting BAU/Ops team. Design experience highly desirable.
Technical skills (Mandatory ) - Hands-on skills
- Experience working with Juniper SRX ( High end SRX Firewalls 4K, 5K, Virtual firewalls ) - Build , Configure and test
- F5 Skills ( LTM/GTM/APM) - Build , Configure and test .
- Proxy skills mainly F5.
Routing and switching skills - Specially with BGP/OSPF and with respect to Firewalls.
Tools - Experience with any of these tools ( Solarwind, Netscout , Juniper Security Director , Accedian, Varmour etc)
- Experience with Checkpoint High end firewalls ( Virtual-systems)
- Experience with VMware - NSX-T /V/ Bare Metal
- IPS/IDP skills - Tipping Point , Juniper, etc
- Scripting skills will be plus.
Other skills and experience
- Strong communication skills - Verbal and Written.
- Managing and co-ordinating with shareholders and Project management teams
- Working with cross teams , peers and juniors.
Documentation mainly detailed design and updates. Technical Analysis and Report generation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's