Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history.
As a result of continued success and trust; we are seeking an experienced Defence Fleet Manager to provide specialist support in the planning, management and improvement of data automation and integrity to Defence's newest aerospace fleets.
In this role you will identify deficiencies that currently exist and provide solutions to identify a suitable suite of fleet management tools.
- Automate fleet planning and status reporting
- Automate data integrity and transfer within the current and future fleet management tool suite
- Assist with fleet status data analysis and identify availability issues
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting to improve progress and performance issues
- Develop and maintain user instructions on the utilisation of the Fleet Management tool suite
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Defence Fleet Management
- Highly developed Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly developed data management and analysis skills
- Preferably have Aviation Fleet Management experience
- Must hold an active Defence NV1 security clearance
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.