FTTx Network Operator
|Job Title:||FTTx Network Operator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 18:00|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are looking for an experienced Network Operator (Fttx) to join our Melbourne CBD team.
The FTTx Network Operator is responsible for the Capacity and Network Performance of the FTTx suite of technologies and will focus on technically escalate incidents from the first and second tier support centres.
Skills & Experience
- Telecommunications industry experience
- An understanding of telecommunications terms and network configuration in the Fixed Line Space - FTTN, FTTB, FTTC & FTTP Demonstrated ability to work to develop their functional competencies through process improvements
- High level of organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to safety, quality and time management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a rapidly evolving technical environment
- The ability to develop and implement complex processes and procedures
- Remedy BMC ticketing system (Incident, Change, Problem, Known Error tickets)
- Maximo, Quintiq, Atlas Wayfinder, SharePoint
- PNi, SpatialNet, BoB, AMS, SAM, IPACT, TnD,
- Mud Maps
- Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio
- Advanced problem solving skills
If your profile fits the description please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's