FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Full-Stack Developer with Adobe AEM experience.
- Join a high-performance development team
- Initial 6-month contract with rolling extensions
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia
More specifically, the successful candidate will possess:
- Strong experience in using AEM or leading competing technologies
- Solid experience or demonstratable knowledge of AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles, Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher, Java Content Repository (API) suite, Experience Fragments, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows and others.
- Strong experience in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Spring, Hibernate and/or other similar technologies
- Some experience in using RESTful and SOAP-based web services, JSON objects
- Experience across multiple databases from web and mobile applications using multiple integrations patterns
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you have the autonomy to work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)