|Job Title:||Gateway Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Ishan Goel|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 15:20|
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in design, management and maintenance of Internet Gateway and/or large-scale Data Centre networking environment.
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in the design of services utilising F5 Layer 4-7 switching / load balancing products
- Demonstrated experience in the design and deployment of network infrastructure including Cisco data centre routers, switches, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Well-developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience of, and proficiency in, use of automation tools for deployment of changes and automating operational procedures
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Ishan at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6460.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's