Graduate Business Analyst / Project Coordinator M99
|Job Title:||Graduate Business Analyst / Project Coordinator M99|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 10:43|
Multiple Graduate / Entry Level Opportunities Available
Flexible Start Date – Immediate to late March 2019
Australian IT Consulting Organisation
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
As our business continues to grow, a number of outstanding entry-level opportunities exist for degree-qualified IT Graduates with business analysis and project coordination skills to join our consulting workforce.
This is an outstanding opportunity to leverage your knowledge of the SDLC and apply it in a practical environment alongside seasoned mentors who will assist you to grow to your full potential. As a large business with an array of blue-chip clients, FinXL can offer you experience in a variety of environments and industry sectors; ensuring breadth of experience with a range of tools and technologies.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills & experience:
• Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Systems degree (completed or nearing completion)
• Study across business analysis related processes and methodologies
• Study across a blend of software development technologies
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Confident interpersonal skills and the potential to liaise effectively with clients and customers
• Highly-polished, professional presentation
• Very good to excellent University results (and the ability to provide a transcript of results upon request)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team within a forward thinking company. At FinXL Professional Services, we work hard, value quality and have fun while delivering outstanding outcomes.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated for this role, please do not call in this instance. Instead submit your CV and Cover Letter using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's