Graduate Program 2020 (M20)
|Job Title:||Graduate Program 2020 (M20)|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 15:27|
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Graduate Program offers 12-24 month opportunities that are targeted to the team you join. You will have opportunities to work across the entire technical, consulting and digital space within specialized business units, where you will have the opportunity to be a team member that is currently delivering solutions within transformation engagements. Companies like Telstra, Westpac, NAB, NBN and Optus are just some of the clients you can choose to work for.
You will be trained and mentored by top FINXL experts and be exposed to the latest in methodologies, technologies in various segments in the IT /Business Industry.
Right now, we have several opportunities for Junior Developers, Junior Network Security Consultants and Junior Project Consultants.
• A comprehensive induction program
• A supportive, innovative team
• Flexible and fluid career motion
• A fun, fast paced dynamic environment
• Ongoing structured personal and professional development, support and training
• Security in being part of the best
• Opportunities, career growth and potential overseas postings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
(FOR OUR ASSOCIATE DEVELOPERS)
• Experience working with Java, exposure to AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning / AI, Distributed Computing, SPARC, Presto, computer networking, design is highly regarded
(FOR OUR NETWORK SECURITY CONSULTANTS)- During Intrernships or work experience?
• Experience with integrating security practices, techniques and methods is highly regarded
• Experience with Assessing and recommending standardised and integrated, fit for purpose tools and processes for network security and cyber security operations, in consultation with the Security functions highly regarded
• Experience with articulating in a Business Case: the technology security risks, cost of remediation, alternatives, recommendations etc is highly regarded
• Passionate and well informed on all things security, able to comprehend and confidently talk on Graduate level topics is well regarded
• Determined, proactive, self-driven and looking to build a long term career plan
• Confident and capable communicator and happy working as part of a team
• Can use initiative, asks questions and wants to learn
• Want to be part of a team which never accepts being second
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty and work hard for the good of your team and the business
FinXL is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all interested parties.
"Apply Now" outlining your reason(s) for applying including a short cover letter.
Note: Due to the expected volume of response, it may take a short while to respond.