Graduate Program2019/20 (M20)
|Job Title:||Graduate Program2019/20 (M20)|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 18:01|
• On the job training and personal development opportunities
• Opportunities for progression via multiple Clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Graduate Program offers a 12 month training program that is targeted to the team you join. You will have opportunities to work across the entire technical, consulting and digital space within specialized business units, where you will have the opportunity to be a team member that is currently delivering solutions within transformation engagements. Companies like Telstra, Westpac, NAB, NBN are just some of the clients you can work for.
You will be trained and mentored by top FINXL experts and be exposed to the latest in methodologies, technologies in various segments in the IT /Business Industry
• A comprehensive induction program
• A supportive, innovative team
• A fun, fast paced dynamic environment
• Ongoing structured personal and professional development, support and training
• Security in being part of the best
• Opportunities, career growth and overseas postings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Determined, proactive, think critically, self-driven and career focused?
• Entrepreneurial minded and are prepared to drive your own career from the ‘floor’ up?
• Want to be part of a team which never accepts being second?
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty and work hard for the good of your team and the business?
• Be in your last semester of study or have graduated in the last 2 years with, at minimum, a 3 year Bachelor's degree.
• Be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's