FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an IAM Technical Lead to join our team full-time in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
You will be responsible for Continuous improvement of Identity & Access processes and seek other opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Delivery Capability and Value to clients via providing excellent technical leadership.
- Acts as a technical expert resource & escalation point for discretionary work as well as production support processes.
- Develops, packages & delivers security solutions from thorough analysis, solution estimation, solution design, prototyping, design testing, packaging phases & production implementation of solutions
- Provides consultative services to users, Digital and Customer Labs teams, compliance standards are understood and applied; security policy and practices are adopted.
- Provide strategic input to client's Security controls Platforms as well as into the wider Cyber Security Group Strategy.
- Collaboratively work with internal as well as external stakeholders to maximise understanding and optimise the use of security services.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a large scale, multi-site enterprise working with IT Security control technologies
- Hands-on experience in implementing security technical controls related to Identity management tool sets, Web access management systems, Federated Identity management systems, and their supporting technologies.
- Assists in conducting, documenting, and following up on security audits.
- Provides inventory reports on information, software, and physical assets.
- Complies with security checklists; documents exceptions to the checklist.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Computing or related fields
- Security Certifications (SANS, ISACA, CISSP)
- Experience working in a similar role for a general insurance company a bonus
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.