- October start
- 12 months contract
- Minimum clearance requirement is NV1
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Systems Engineer for a Defence project.
- Experience or familiarity with CASG engineering life-cycle activities and planning
- Experience authoring engineering specifications, plans and/or reports.
- Experience reviewing engineering and technical artefacts.
- Experience or familiarity with systems safety, security and managing technical risk.
- Demonstrated experience to coordinate and/or chair workshops in an independent manner.
- Ability to work under limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Rashmi Kapse on 02 6243 6416 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.