- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Contract opportunity until Jun 2022 with another 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance (NV2 preferred)
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Information and Data Standardisation Architect here in Canberra.
The key skills required are:
- Expert level knowledge in data compliance requirements and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of data storage requirements and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of metadata tagging and data segmentation design and control
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed data centric designs and systems, (must be able to deliver at the technical implementation layer not the data sciences abstracted viewpoint)
- Knowledge management (ITIL V4 practices)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with stakeholders, projects and business areas, and;
- Ability to utilise models, standards and frameworks, data centric components, to generate physical controls, requirements and implementation procedures as they intersect with infrastructure services and technologies in relation to data fabric, storage and collaboration
- Expert level knowledge in data hub, lake and warehouse requirements, technologies and design (structured and un-structured RAW data), including background in data transformation technologies
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements in a fast paced highly kinetic environment to meet changing deadlines and deliverables.
The role requires you to have:
- 5-10 years of experience in architecting, designing and building multi-vendor geographically dispersed data solutions
- 5-10 years focused on ITIL V4 and similar governance frameworks in relation to data service delivery and required subsystems
- 5-10 years of experience converging multiple data sources of varying qualities into data fabric structures and systems (data source identification / classification / ingestion / cleaning, etc.)
- 5-10 years designing for environments with varying levels of required data security controls including caveats, releasability and collaboration
- Prior experience with Australian Government data storage, archival, processing and delimiter requirements
- Experience with STANAG data centric standards preferred
- Experience implementing, configuring and supporting enterprise data management systems and technologies
- 5-10 years' experience with varying data types, their use and transformation, (i.e. structured / unstructured, XML, XMPP, Geospatial, etc.)
- 5-10 years designing secure data systems
- Experience working in Highly secure kinetic environments
- Have an active NV1 clearance at a minimum.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.