- Start ASAP | Canberra Location | Multiple Positions
- 12 months contract with possible extension
- Australian Citizen - Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Information Security Consultant x 4 to assist against the significant operational pressures affecting the Branch's ability to support strategic cyber security.
- Undertake ICT security assessments of classified systems in accordance with the requirements of Government and Defence security policies, procedures and guidelines (including but not limited to the PSPF, ISM and DSPF), under the direction of the Director of Integrated Risk Management.
- Provide specialist ICT security advice and guidance to stakeholders
- to define the scope of a security assessment;
- on the assessment process and any documentary requirements.
- Assess the effectiveness of security controls for a system and its operating environment
- For each system assessed, produce a report that details the assessment including;
- Security strengths and weaknesses
- Security risks
- Effectiveness of security controls
- Recommended remediation actions
- Attend meetings and workshops as required to provide ICT Security advice and guidance to stakeholders and customers
- Contribute to reporting and briefing requirements of the Directorate
- Contribute to the improvement of business processes
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.