- Start ASAP | Canberra Location | 9 Positions
- 12 month contract with 24 months possible extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 9 x Information/ Data Architecture specialist to provide architectural services with the responsibility of information modelling.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience in complex projects to solve challenging technical and functional information and data technical problems;
- Extensive experience working in large scale enterprises (preferably Federal Government);
- Information/ Data Architecture experience with at least 5 years' experience;
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated experience with SAP, Pega, MS Dynamics, Data Warehouse Products;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide Executive reporting;
- demonstrated experience or proven ability in developing architectures to support the deployment of Artificial Intelligence;
- demonstrated experience or proven ability in developing architectures to support the deployment of RPA
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.