|Job Title:||Information Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 12:49|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
In the role of an Information Specialist you will identify opportunities and drive improvement, creating better customer outcomes in projects. You will work with analytics and business intelligence products. You will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Banking background
- 5+ years senior stakeholder engagement, relationship management, and customer focus
- Excellent documentation creation ability that interprets data and is made understandable by the business - demonstrated ability to define technical details and document business requirements and analytical methods
- 5+ years project management experience/exposure from problem definition/business case writing to comms delivery & change management
- Present data & insights to stakeholders, influencing, and promoting adoption of opportunities
- Ability to source, clean and prepare disparate data for modelling
- Strong business acumen with the ability to deliver results as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of operational business intelligence concepts and operational management concepts
Apply now for consideration!
Job Code S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's