Infrastructure Engineer with VMware & Dell EMC Exp BRISBANE
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer with VMware & Dell EMC Exp BRISBANE|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 17:40|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries across ANZ.
Our client, a Leading Entertainment Organisation, is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work on a large scale project in Brisbane for a minimum 6 month term.
- This role will be responsible for leading and executing our clients data centre migration
- Early morning starts will be required due to the nature of the work required
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships well are a must
- In this role, you will essentially be a go to person for others working on this project
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong Dell EMC skills are essential (preferable PowerMax3)
• Strong demonstrated VMware skills
• Previous data centre migration experience is a must
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Mary Ghabour at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
FinXL works across industries such as; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.