FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Infrastructure Project Manager to help deliver multiple infrastructure projects including cloud and migration projects.
The role requires you to have:
- Extensive experience managing infrastructure projects for vendor organisations
- Ability to negotiate outages and down times with large customers
- Strong Change Management skills
The key skills required are:
- Extensive Project Management experience delivering infrastructure projects
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across multiple industries
- Driven approach with the ability to work with customers for migration projects
- Process driven approach
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Stephen on 0406 596 976 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.