Infrastructure Project Manager (M17)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager (M17)|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 15:05|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage an Infrastructure Project
Manager for business and consulting services for one of our large corporate clients
on a contractual basis. Previous experience in telecommunication organisations
and / or government organisations is a must for this position.
The successful candidate will have worked on numerous successful infrastructure projects, including infrastructure roll out projects, for medium to large clients.
- High degree of stakeholder management experience – Executive Level reporting and Communication Skills and experience
- Matrixed project environment – shared resources, onshore/offshore & external vendor delivery
- Align the project with the goals and objectives of the business.
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define an appropriately detailed integrated project plan for cost, time and quality for the agreed scope.
- Optimise resource allocations to maximise performance.
- Define and manage dependencies of the project with other on-going initiatives.
- Medium to large project experience in infrastructure roll out projects (AWS, Azure, Microsoft etc.)
- Highly desirable is experience with more complex projects include Security (onsite or cloud based), managed firewall services, hosted storage, Data Centre and hosted DC
- Must be able to coordinate resources to manage site cutovers (out of business hours) and available for escalations
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's