Infrastructure Project Manager (VOIP)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager (VOIP)|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 21:15|
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure/Network Project Manager to join one of Australia's largest technology integrators, FinXL employ over 2,200 staff across infrastructure and digital technology.
FinXL require the services of a “client side” project manager (SA- Based) to finalise the planning exercise and to execute the cutover program. The project manager would take on the role of coordinating with the end client team and with overall activities across all vendors.
Further PM role details are summarised below:
- Estimate 1-2 days effort per week for 6 months
- Immediate Start (Or Within 4 Weeks)
- Adelaide based PM with regular presence in the client’s site
- Experience with VOIP transitions
- Experience with the MITEL platform highly regarded
To be considered for this role, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrate strong experience as a Project Manager
• Experience managing VOIP transitions or network-related projects
• Experience working in the telco domain would be advantaegous
• Effective communications skills and stakeholder engagement skills
• Project Management Certifications
What’s on offer?
• 6 month part time contract
• A rate commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
If you think you have the skills and experience needed to be successful in this role, the click the APPLY button and submit your CV in MS Word.
For more info, please call Finite Group on 08 8224 3800.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's