FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Technical Lead to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Sydney CBD. This role is working over a large data transformation project.
- Assessing the quality of technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback
- Conducting testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams
- Preparing (incl. test estimations),reviewing and executing Test Plans and strategies
- Leading and mentoring teammembers and driving quality output
- Data Warehousing Experience
- API Automation skills
- Agile project experience
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in IT preferred
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated process to plan, sequence, track, and report project status and outcomes
- Understanding of Banking is desirable
- Excellent communication skills