Initiative Lead DevSecOps
|Job Title:||Initiative Lead DevSecOps|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2021 11:31|
DevSecOps Initiative Lead.
FinXL has an exciting long-term opportunity with one of our Enterprise clients to lead their IT delivery teams towards DevSecOps (DSO) success.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has a background in scaled agile (SAFe) and DevSecOps practises and experience delivering IT wide process/practise change.
You will be joining a large engineering team (500+ engineers), that is responsible for delivering and supporting IT changes related to in-house and commercial applications, following scaled agile and DevOps / DevSecOps practises.
In the role of Initiative Lead, you will be responsible for leading and embedding DevSecOps improvement initiatives with a focus on removing waste, achieving efficiency for delivery and operations and creating a DevSecOps culture. Working with various Technical Domain and Sub-Domain Managers and DSO stakeholders to develop realistic and achievable benefits and outcomes, using appropriate initiative management fundamental approaches to effectively deliver and govern Initiative completion and adoption
- Deliver initiative objectives within time and resource constraints through to completion
- Identify and resolve initiative issues before milestones/baselines and benefits are impacted
- Identify innovative solutions and approaches
- Lead teams to motive and energize talent
- Sustain a sense of urgency around initiative critical paths and issues
- Persevere to overcome initiative setbacks
- Implement strategies to achieve initiative objectives
- Deliver to commitments
- Demonstrate full ownership and accountability delivering approved initiative outcomes
- Initiative stakeholders are engaged, clear on status, progress against all baselines, key risks and issues
- Meet or exceed stakeholder needs
- Clear and accurate status reporting focused on approved baselines and initiative outcomes/benefits
- Ensure that initiative documentation is stored in the designated initiative control book, if in the event of leave another PM can pick up the initiative and understand all baselines, status, priorities, key issues and risks
Knowledge & Experience
- IT Initiative Delivery 5 years' experience
- Understanding of DevSecOps Practices, Tools and Approach
- Lean Six Sigma
- Agile Methodology
- Ability to take a scope statement, break it down. Build out WBS and estimates. Validate requirements against the scope, validate the solution against the scope, implement, transition
- Strong in initiative status reporting and stakeholder management
- Strong in initiative management fundamentals (PMI)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's