FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Retail, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an Insurance Business Analyst to join our team. Claims of the Future is a significant digitisation capability uplift agenda, with a sizeable benefit profile associated. The intent is to improve customer experience, reduce demand on our assisted channels, and to reduce claims costs through improved handling times and processes.
Insurance Business Analyst is responsible for end to end delivery of innovative trans-Tasman change, enabling a simpler, better claims and supply chain experience for our people, and customers. DIA Digitisation is focused on enabling enhanced digital outcomes to our Direct insurance customers, through more rapid and agile delivery approaches
- Insurance domain and claims experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience in digitisation initiatives - initiatives that shift processes from manual to digital
- Guidewire ClaimCenter experience looked upon favourably.
- Strong business BA skills are a must; user stories, epics, facilitation of workshops and elicitation of requirements
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.