- Start ASAP | Melbourne Location | Multiple roles
- Contract until June 2022 with extension options
- Australian Citizen - NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Seeking to engage 2 ILS Managers to provide support and guidance in a range of Introduction into Service and sustainment activities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide ILS Support to the Project to enable capability realisation and sustainment;
- Report on ILS progress against the master schedule and expected outcomes;
- Provide advice to management on methods and/or strategies to improve the efficiency of ILS;
- Through-life design and support for large capital programs.
- Creation of Integrated Logistic Support Instructions, Transition into Service Plan, acceptance Into Service and disposal plans;
- Work with other contractors, and Defence logistics personnel to resolve logistic matters;
- Liaise with Capability Managers on logistics matters;
- Conduct procurement and contracting activities, including raising purchase orders, in support of the project;
- Produce parts or all of the following documents / processes:
- MILIS knowledge and access is desirable
- To be successful the candidate must have a high level writing skill and have a high level of Defence and Industry stakeholder engagement experience.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.