- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen only
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Java and IBM API Connect.
- As an integration developer including hands on experience with APIs, micro-services and containerisation, and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven record of delivering IT solutions using software development life cycle, systems development and testing methodologies.
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Jackie and you can call on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.