Integration Developer required for high profile Wellington project, come provide technical, analytical, design and programming support for this Azure Integration platform.
The role works within a dedicated integration team, supporting integration solutions for Information Technology Services (ITS) and the wider organisation. This unique environment will keep you engaged. Wellington based but remote working will be considered.
This 12 month fixed term contract has potential to go permanent in 2023. To be considered you will need to have:
- Proven experience in complex software application development, implementation and support in medium to large IT environment.
- The ability to design, build and support integration solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Minimum 1-2 years delivering Cloud Integration solutions
- Minimum 5 years Software Development experience
- Software development experience with Microsoft Azure, including App Service, Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management
- C# .Net, SQL and Visual Studio
- Solution delivery with Agile methodology and CI/CD leveraging Azure DevOps
- Experience in Oracle and SQL Server based applications.
- Experience with API testing using Postman, Newman, Jmeter etc
- Strong communication skills; must be able to communicate difficult technical concepts to a wide audience.
- Ability to build highly effective relationships with customers and team colleagues.
For further information on this excellent role, please apply online or call Helen at Finite920 on 0220929697