FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are seeking multiple Integration Engineers, who will be responsible for the successful delivery of Network project focused deliverables. You will need hands on experience in fixed wireless along with the necessary technical skills.
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Telecommunications in a relevant lab, test facility or operational environment
- Telecommunications industry experience on large scale projects
- Experience working within a project team, and an understanding of project management fundamentals
- Multi-vendor systems integration experience
- Experience in primarily Fixed Wireless along with any of the following: Wireless, FTTx or HFC testing and integration
- Relevant Industry certifications (Routing/Switching, ITIL, ISTQB, PMP/P2 etc)
- Producing technical documentation, including specifications, methods of procedure, complex network diagrams and solution overviews; using a variety of applications including MSWord, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Visio
- Understanding of testing methodology and test tools
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in an enterprise or carrier, network or systems environment
- Operate in a role that is not process driven
- Take ownership and lead issues to resolution, but exercise self-control and stay within the boundaries of their role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Constantly seek new or improved ways of doing things
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise conflicting work tasks based on business requirements and customer needs
- Can work with constant change and at times under significant pressure
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.