Integration Project Manager (Digital Technology)
|Job Title:||Integration Project Manager (Digital Technology)|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 12:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Integration Project Manager to join our Melbourne Team. Min 6months term.
The PM will facilitate the digital technical (DT) integration work for merger activities. The PM will prime the integration activities from a DT perspective as it relates to the merge of other business entities.
Role objectives include:
- Conduct detailed due diligence and recording of all DT capabilities including associated staff, contracts and processes for merger entities
- Conduct extensive stakeholder engagement and communications to ensure a smooth integration
- Create an extensive project management plan embracing principles of Merger and Acquisition project management
- Consistently evaluate risks and opportunities as they related to the merger activity.
- Min Five year's project management experience in deploying and managing the interdependencies of all elements of digital technology infrastructure
- Qualified in a recognised project management methodology
- Relevant tertiary education in business, engineering or communications
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement capability and skill
- Good understanding of service management practices particularly using the ITIL framework
- Demonstrated experience developing and contributing to documentation that will support requirements gathering for mergers and acquisitions
- Knowledge and exposure to contract and vendor management
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative, including the ability to formulate, develop and implement new ideas
- Accept responsibility for delivery and completion of work and exhibit effective prioritisation and time management skills to deliver agreed outcomes within set timeframes
- Currently licensed car driver valid in the State of Victoria
- Knowledge of technology, products, processes and industry expertise for the health sector (Desirable)
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's