- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen only
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Knowledge / skills of applying user centred design / user experience design (UX) methodology to deliver enterprise outcomes and improvements to stakeholder and user experience.
- Ability to design assets such as user flows, prototypes, wireframes and other assets for proof of concept and usability testing including rapid and iterative prototyping.
- Demonstrated experience using evidence-based approaches to assist in the creation of accessible solutions centred on users' needs, aims and behaviour.
- Ability to communicate verbally, visually and in writing, and translate complex and technical information into simple and accessible language for non-technical audiences.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Jackie and you can call on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.