IOS Developer - M24
|Job Title:||IOS Developer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 19:56|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an iOS Developer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- 9+ years total experience
- 4+ years native iOS experience
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (eg Social media and Finance) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Proficient in Swift
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Awareness of Objective-C and Swift interoperability and bridging.
- Experience with Universal Apps in a large scale deployment (>500,000 users)
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodologies
- Experience with API and microservice technologies
- Experience in writing stories for development in a BDD, TDD format
- Able to engage stakeholders to shape and breakdown initiatives for development
- Ensure the Requirements and Solution align with the realisation of benefits
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience using Git
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of iOS
- Experience with Accessibility
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Interface Builder
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's