IOT Business Development Manager M6
|Job Title:||IOT Business Development Manager M6|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 13:02|
IOT Business Development Manager – Mining & Construction M6
Outstanding opportunity with emerging provider of IOT solutions. Suits experienced Business Development Manager with established Mining or Construction network.
- Outstanding opportunity with Australian start-up backed by established Chinese parent company
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Ideally suits IT Sales Professional / BDM with suite of Mining and/or Construction sector contacts
Our client is an emerging E2E provider of IOT Solutions in Australia, backed by an established and highly-successful Chinese parent company. Leveraging a leading edge platform, this local start-up has impressive capabilities in IOT, data analytics and AI, but requires a BDM with existing local contacts in the Mining and/or Construction sectors to scale their operation.
With accountability for driving sales across the Mining and Construction sectors, your core responsibilities will centre on leveraging your established networks to identify areas of opportunity. Prospecting for business within both new and existing clients will form a key plank of your duties, as will working closely with delivery teams and technical principals.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and enjoy working in a fluid start-up environment that allows you to that both make a meaningful impact, while also enjoying the security of established, international backing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A demonstrated track record of success in IT sales
- Knowledge of emerging IT Solutions comprising IOT, Data Analytics & AI
- Established contacts in the Mining and/or Construction sectors
- A proven ability to source and close new business
- Strong sales experience with a highly-motivated, self-starting approach to business development
- A network of key contacts within the mining and/or construction sectors
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak a Chinese language would be highly-desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's