|Job Title:||IOT Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 15:05|
* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for Web Software Developer - IoT
* Competitive Remuneration
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate IoT Software Developer.
The Software Developer role requires a self-motivated, goal driven and Customer focused individual who can work autonomously in a team environment. Their focus is to develop solutions to achieve end-to-end automation/design/delivery of key IoT solution applications and device integrations.
The candidate will work closely with domain architects, Solution Designers, Project Managers and Network Engineers to translate business requirements to working deliverables supported by appropriate levels of testing and documentation.
* Web development for IoT solutions that will support a variety of IoT devices.
* Create Data Visualisations and APIs on existing Application Enablement Platform (AEP).
* Incorporate Data Analytics methodologies from internal and external data sources to enrich the Client's product offerings.
* Propose, and obtain support for, conceptual solutions that meet business needs.
* Provides consultation on the design and development for IoT solution development and process automation.
* Support the API strategy for IoT and ensure best practices are understood and implemented.
* Understand the risks, evolution, assumptions, and dependencies associated with IoT services.
* Support the Senior Manager in interfacing between internal customer facing units, SingTel group and external customers.
* Ensure alignment to software development best practices.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* 5+ years of software development including full stack web development experience
* Familiar with AEP and API technologies and trends
* Hands on with visualisation tools and data processing
* CI/CD experience for automating testing and deployment via tools such as Ansible, gitlab-runner
* Knowledge in developing to open API standards
* Follows coding best practice and standards for creating scalable, readable and reusable code
* Story Boarding: Able to process large information sets to answer critical questions in gaining support from senior management and business/product owners
* Innovation: Demonstrate creativity and proactive thinking to solve our top business challenges
* Communication: excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Business Acumen: Able to understand key business drivers; strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field/work experience
What's on offer
12 months contract with possibility of extension
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's