|Job Title:||IRAP Assessor|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 18:03|
We have a current opportunity for a IRAP Assessor on a contract basis. The position will be based in Canberra. For further information about this position please apply.
The role will require the following:
*Extensive experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM,
and international standards (ISO 27001/2).
*Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security accreditation artefacts
*Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments
*Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
*Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques.
Key Tasks and Duties
*Undertake Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) assessments of proposed ICT designs and solutions for a Participants of the Digital Identity system.
*You will primarily support the departments, Digital Identity project, Interim Oversight Authority within the Cyber Services Division.
*Manage, develop and support complex relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area goals
1. ASD endorsed IRAP assessor
2. Completed a full IRAP assessment for Federal Government in the last 12-24 months
3. Significant successful experience (5+ years) of security assessment and risk management at an Enterprise scale.
4. Detailed knowledge of Australian Government information Security Compliance
5. An understanding of the role of the Department & the Australian Cyber Security Centre
6. Hold a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance at a minimum for the duration of the contract.
1. Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments
2. Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
3. Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques
4. Additional tertiary or other qualifications
5. Demonstrated experience in Federal Government
For further details please apply through this add and call David South on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's