FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role- Environment and Release Engineer
FinXL requires several experienced IT environment and release engineers for 6 month + contracts onsite at our Telco client.
Ideally will have Telco industry experience and strong Agile delivery experience.
Key Responsibilities and experience
* Conducting and reporting daily environment health checks
* Manage Integrated release E2E environments for monthly releases
* Track daily deployments in the E2E environments by reviewing environment change requests and environment booking requests
* Gathering incremental capability environment requirement with project teams on for E2E environments and collaborating with project stakeholder to track them
* Provide environment support to Release Management, Delivery Managers, Delivery & Test teams by ensuring minimal environment outages in E2E environments
* Tracking the environment configuration baseline in terms of infrastructure and code deployments
* Agile delivery experience and SAFe practitioner or Scrum master certification
* Effective communication skills and Experience in telecom domains
* Working experience in CI/CD
* Exposure to AWS and data center hosted environment coordination and management
* Domain knowledge in telecommunications
* Basic understanding of planning, scheduling and tracking environment tasks
* Soft Skill: Communication skills, Analytical Thinking, Group Facilitation
* Tool Skills: JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint