IT Program Manager
|Job Title:||IT Program Manager|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 21:49|
• MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN***
• Independent Australian Government body
• Competitive rate on offer
• CBD Location
FinXL is looking for an Australian Citizen, with proven experience in IT Program Management. This assignment will responsible for delivering all IT related projects relating to a large Modernisation Business Program.
Please note, due to the nature of the engagement with our client we cannot consider any consultants with Permanent Residency/PR visa, NZ Citizenship, or any other visa. Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
What we're looking for:
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in Project/Program Management capacity.
• An ability to provide guidance and assistance to Project Managers, through reviewing and overseeing of all aspects of their work
• Demonstrated experience managing budgets at the project and IT program level
What's in it for you:
• Be working within top-tier Gov client
• CBD location
• Competitive day rate
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information call Evan Gavin on 02 8243 6895, firstname.lastname@example.org
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.