FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
About the Project Manager
Provide leadership and management to the project management team in all areas of project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project; whilst ensuring successful implementation of the project objects within the constraints of scope, time, cost, quality and delivery of planned benefits.
Project Manager Responsibilities / Critical Deliverables
- Manage the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver the required products within the constraints agreed with the Steering Committee, including but not limited to Project Management Plan, Schedule, Cost Model, Risk, Issue and Change Registers.
- Manage, monitor and control all project activities in accordance with the project management plan as well as any related functional, operational or legal requirements.
- Report to the steering committee, senior management, project team, IT PMO and other stakeholders on project progress with particular emphasis on actual and potential variations to cost, time and quality.
- Work with and align key partners, vendors and contractors to deliver outcomes for the project
- Finalise projects on completion including handover to support partner, transfer of assets and closure of project financial systems
Skills & Qualifications
Minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience in information technology infrastructure project management.
- High level of project management skills and experience in relation to large scale and complex organisations.
- High level of operational management skills, especially leading and working with a professional team with particular emphasis on operating in a commercial environment.
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and structure and be able to adapt this to fit within an Agile Delivery Model.
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills and an ability to effectively develop common goals and strong working relationships between senior managers, key internal and external stakeholders an operational staff.
- Extensive skills in working with strategic partners to deliver agreed services and projects
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.