IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 19:29|
* Inner West Sydney
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our Client, is a leading beverages company in Australasia, with fast-growing operations in the United States and United Kingdom wants experienced professionals to Provide front-line technical support to internal customers on technical issues relating to hardware, software and peripherals and supports key IT initiatives.
You Would :
* Support internal customers with applications and server infrastructure. Provide trouble shooting advice, assist to solve IT related issues and escalate issues as required
* Monitor the resolution, escalation and closure of service tickets in accordance with SLAs. Provide integrated IT services and responses to customers.
* Serve and act as an escalation point of contact for operations sites for IT related issues. Provide local IT support for business lead initiatives and IT projects.
* Select the appropriate response to address each specific event. Where required, automatically open a ticket to manage the event & notify relevant stakeholders
* Ensure all assigned activities meet predefined SLAs
* Provide local support to ensure backups issues are resolved in a timely manner
* Provide internal customers with computer hardware lifecycle support and user training
* Support other IT teams with troubleshooting and supporting incidents, problems and changes
* Ensure all RSA activities are captured and recorded in appropriate tools
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
Qualification & Knowledge:
* Degree qualification, preferably in IT
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
* Detailed knowledge of current technologies and continually building knowledge of emerging technologies, including digital innovation in the supply chain.
You would have :
* 3-5 years' hands on experience in a technical support role
* Working in ITIL environment
* Experience managing stakeholders
* IT Governance and Risk management
* IT Security (Infrastructure)
What's on offer
3 months contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's