IT Tester/ QA
Work Type: Full-time position
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an IT Tester/ QA to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne/Sydney CBD. This role is working on a large data transformation project.
Salary will be between $80,000 and $10,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Assessing the quality of technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback
- Conducting testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues, and reporting them back to development teams
- Preparing (incl. test estimations), reviewing and executing Test Plans and strategies
- Leading and mentoring team members and driving quality output
- Data Warehousing Experience
- API Automation skills
- Agile project experience
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in IT preferred
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated process to plan, sequence, track, and report project status and outcomes
- Understanding of Banking is desirable
- Excellent communication skills.